Drone Surveillance as a Service
Drones bypass fixed security measures and challenge traditional security responses.
Security Managers need to address the risk posed by drones when operated by;
- Organised Crime
- Issue Motivated Groups
- Clueless and Careless Operators
- Unauthorised Media
Unauthorised drones can pose a risk to safety, security, and privacy with outcomes that may cause death, injury or reputational damage.
Security Managers need mitigation strategies when:
- Drones are detected operating above their premises without permission,
- Drones are being used to conduct intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) of commercial activities,
- Drones are detected operating above their premises in a manner those poses a safety, security, or privacy risk.
Our Drone Surveillance Service can assist by identifying a tracking the drone movements.
- Our drone detection systems can be deployed discretely
- Our portable unit is self contained in a pelican case, is battery powered and has a detection range of 5kms
- Our fixed facility version is tripod or rail mounted, requires access to 240v power and has a detection range of 7kms
- Our mobile response platforms are ideal for locations where access to power, 4G, and other infrastructure is unavailable
- All systems provide ‘live’ detection information which provides an opportunity for an immediate response