Covert Drone Mitigation
Adjustment for antenna angle
Control panel for selection and activation
Covert Drone Mitigation
What is the DroneNode
Droneshield DroneNode is a highly portable and inconspicuous counter-drone solution that can be set up in seconds and requires very little training to operate. With the ability to simultaneously jam 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz and GNSS ISM bands, drones will either return to their point of origin or land on the spot. DroneNode is also effective against swarm attacks.
DroneNode’s covert design makes it the perfect counter-drone solution for public events where protection from drone threats is a priority. Designed within a rugged carry case, DroneNode is easy to transport and protected from the elements.
Benefits Of DroneNode
- Inconspicuous Design: Subtle, non threatening form factor provides protection without inciting public concern.
- Rapid Deployment: DroneNode can be deployed, activated and packed away in seconds. The perfect choice for drone defence on the go.
- Extended Range: Enhanced 1km jamming range for 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz and GNSS.
- Swarm Ready: DroneNode will engage and neutralise a swarm of multiple drones simultaneously.
- Rugged Exterior: Carry case provides protection from the elements as well as knocks and bumps.
- Battery Powered: DroneNode is powered by a NATO approved self contained battery with room for a second battery
Disruption Range: 1km (0.62 miles)
Product Weight: 17.2kg (37.9 lbs)
Vertical Coverage: 65°
Horizontal Coverage: 65°
Colours: Black / Dessert Tan
GNSS L2 & GNSS L1
Activation time: 45 mins (continuous)
Standby time: 8+ hours
Battery: NATO Approved Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Operating temperature: -20ºC to +60°C (-4ºF to +140ºF)
Designed to IP66 (when closed)
12 months from date of shipment
Dimensions: 525mm x 440mm x 240mm (20.7“ x 17.3“ x 9.4“)
Total Weight (including box packaging): 17.6kg (38.8 lbs)
HS Code: 8543.70.9090
Based in Sydney (Australia), Virginia and Washington DC (USA) and London (UK), DroneShield is a worldwide leader in drone security technology. The Company has developed pre-eminent drone security solutions that protect people, organisations and critical infrastructure from intrusion from drones. Its leadership brings world-class expertise in engineering and physics, combined with deep experience in defence, intelligence, and aerospace.
DroneShield responds to the growing use of consumer drones for unethical purposes, and the resulting need for effective countermeasures to drone intrusions. We developed our products with the belief that comprehensive drone protection involves detection and disruption. With DroneShield, they aim to help public and private sector customers take proactive measures against airborne threats to safety, security, and privacy.